This year, the second Peach & Lily K-Beauty Sample Sale was on August 24, 2016. There was a sample sale last year which was apparently a bit of a train wreck due to long lines to get in and then to check out. (I will say the selection seemed much bigger last year!)
Prices ranged from $3-$35 and were indicated by dot stickers.
Green – $3
Yellow – $6
Orange – $10
Blue – $15
Silver – $22
Gold – $35
By the time I got to the sale, most of the Gold & Silver sticker items were sold out (I really wanted the eye patches!) I went mainly to see what the makeup selection was and was in and out in like 15-20 minutes.
- Dream Age Moisturizing Foot Mask ($3) x 2
- Mizon Correct Combo Pact w/refill No.23 ($3)
- Mizon Correct Combo Pact No.21 ($3, P&L Retail $25) – for my friend
- Peripera Peri’s Tint Marker in 001 Plum Stain x2 and 002 Orange Stain x1 ($3 each, P&L Retail $16)
- Clio Lipnicure in Nasty Pink, Crime Pink, and Revenge Pink ($3 each, P&L Retail $26)
- Cremorlab Snow Falls Essential Mist ($10, P&L Retail $18)
- Mizon Skin Turnaround Pore Tightening Lotion ($10)
- Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream ($10, P&L Retail $22)
Overall, I thought it was a fun thing to do after work (and I am definitely in need of retail therapy!) so I am looking forward to next year’s sample sale as well.