I qualified for the Influenster #BloomVoxBox. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten a multi-item box so I was pretty excited!
Included in this box are:
– Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads (Set of 3. $1.49-$3.99)
– Not Your Mother’s Plump For Joy (2 oz. $3.00)
– NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil (10ml, $2.90 value)
– Sunbelt Bakery Granola Bar Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip ($0.50)
I liked the granola bar but felt that the taste wasn’t strong/sweet enough for me to purchase. I was glad to sample it, though, as lately I’ve been eating more granola bars.
– Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid (2.6 oz. $4.29)
– SinfulColors Nail Polish in VIP ($1.99-$2.99)
I actually didn’t expect this many items as there wasn’t a preview on Youtube before I received the box, and there were only 3 hints on the Influenster page. I’m pretty happy with this box because they’re mostly things I can use/eat. The only item I’m iffy on is the dry oil – What am I going to do with this? I don’t have much experience adding oils to my products even though I have several other oil samples.