I was so excited to get my hands on a Target BeautyBox and have to give a shout to my friend who purchased one for me and one for herself when I was away on business. This box is worth $50 but we only paid $10. This is what is in each box, as described on Target’s website:
1) Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen – Black Noir – This Pixi eye pencil delivers a liquid liner effect without the fuss & is free of parabens, mineral oil and preservatives. Target Exclusive.
2) Revlon HD Lacquer – True hue clarity meets brilliant shine in high-def shades that drench lips in glossy, lacquered, saturated color. Color will vary. Full size.
Mine was in Smoky Topaz.
3) Hair Food Thickening Solution or Hair Food Moisturizing Mask – Hair Food thickening Solution is full of body-boosting ingredients that infuse hair with more fullness, softness and shine. Hair Food’s Moisturizing Mask pampers tired tresses with epic hydration. Each Beauty Box will include one of these two products. Full size.
I received the Thickening Solution.
4) L’Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara – Super charged volume meets intense spread for instantly glamorous lashes. Full size.
Color is Black Noir.
5) COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Kit – This cult classic boasts expertly matched shades that play perfectly together or can stand alone with effortless elegance. Full size.
I got the Neutral Nudes kit.
6) ChapStick 3-N-1 Total Hydration Lip Care – Infuse thirsty lips with renewing moisture for a smoother, healthier-looking smile. Target Exclusive. Full size.
I got Sweet Peach.
7) Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – Revitalize dehydrated skin overnight with this mineral-rich, ionized gel mask infused with dreamy Sleepscent™. Target Exclusive.
8) Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum – Get your holiday glow on with this hypoallergenic, anti-aging serum that smooths, hydrates and boosts radiance.