I’m a little disappointed with the products this month because I don’t think that they capture the “Girl Meets Glitter” theme enough.
1. Be a Bombshell Eye Base in Submissive ($14)
Interested in trying this product as all my eye bases are not colored like this one.
2. Elizabeth Mott You’re So FINE Eyeliner in Glitterati ($17.99)
I love trying out any liquid eyeliners!
[1/20/15 update] I have worn this liner a few times now. The applicator is similar to an old Urban Decay liner I used to love but Glitterati smells SO BAD. It smells like I’m putting paint on my face, which makes me not want to actually purchase any of the Elizabeth Mott liners.
3. J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion ($4.99)
I wish I got the other color (Mad Splatter) since this one is way darker than anything I’d wear.
4. Marc Anthony Hair Spray travel size (9 fl for $8.29)
I don’t use hair spray but this might be good for special occasions if I ever set my hair.
5. Temptu S/B Highlighter sample in Pink Pearl (1 oz for $27.50)
The approximate worth of this month’s bag is about $41.