The card that came with this month’s Ipsy bag is so cute! But I do wish they would include pricing info on it like some other monthly subscriptions do.
1. Ayres Patagonia Body Butter 1 oz. sample (Retail $28 for 6.75 oz.)
2. Épicé International Purifying Exfoliant Travel Size (Retail $4.99)
I love, love, love receiving exfoliants of any kind in my glam bags! Keep ’em coming!
3. iENVYbyKISS Lashes in Juicy Volume 02 (Retail $2.99)
I personally love the style of these lashes since it is a fuller version of the falsies that I would normally choose. I’m not sure how human hair will affect how it looks compared to the synthetic ones I buy from Japan.
4. MicaBeauty Mineral Eye Shadow in 34 Harliquin (Retail $14.95)
I love the name of the shadow I received but I’m not crazy about the color itself. The dark green is not a color that I can use in daily wear due to my skin tone. Still, I am a fan of loose shadows and I’ll keep it for a rainy day of playing with make-up.
5. Starlooks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure sample (Retail $5.00. $12 for full size)
I like the mauve-y, neutral color
but I might pass this to a friend since I just recently purchased a couple new lip glosses. In the end, I kept this gloss for travel and ended up loving the vanilla scent and color. I also really liked the formula because it wasn’t sticky. I’m currently looking for similar colors from other brands to try out.
This month’s bag was worth approximately $30, which is lower than what my usual samples add up to. The eye shadow itself was worth the price of the subscription. Reluctance would’ve been a better color for me personally but I love all shadows regardless.