Here are the contents of my June Glam Bag!
1) Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara. $15 SRP.
Love mascaras and I have a great collection thanks to all the ipsy bags!
Edit: The mascara I received was actually defective. I couldn’t even get the cap open, possibly due to dried up product? I have no idea but I never got to try this out.
2) Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray (sample size)
Honestly, this isn’t of much use for me since my hair is super straight and I don’t like to use too many products in it.
3) NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee. $5 SRP.
I am happy to add this to my backup collection, too. The color is a sheer nude and it smells like vanilla frosting. I used to be a huge fan of glosses but got sick of the stickiness because my hair would always get stuck to my lips. Maybe this one will get me back into the gloss game.
4) OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil. $13 SRP.
I don’t use eyebrow pencils much but the color is universal and I’ll be keeping it just in case!
5) Realtree for her (sample size)