Last month’s glam bag snuck up on me because I was so busy with stuff because of a new job. It was so nice to come home to this!
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet.
I’m a fan of Urban to begin with so I am always happy to add to my collection! I own quite a few travel sizes of their eyeliners but sadly, they always smear on my lids! I wonder if this formula is better?
2. Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush ($2.49 retail)
My first brush from ipsy!
3. dr. brandt microdermabrasion
I LOVE this stuff! The more samples of this, the better!
4. Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow in Champagne ($12.99 retail)
Pleased with the color since I’ve been looking for a light color like this to use when the one in my quad gets used up.
5. Starlooks Luscious Longwear Lip Pencil in Naked ($12.00 retail)
I don’t usually use lip liners but this may be a nice addition to my kit when I want to do gradient lips.