Too Faced is one of my favorite American make-up brands and I was excited to see that they extended their Cyber Monday sale a few days so I had the chance to buy this grab bag for $25. These grab bags were factory sealed so I guess there were at least a few predetermined sets and they didn’t just grab from a pile of products to throw into a box. Looks like they’re all full-sized except for the mascara.
Here’s what I ended up with:
1) Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumping Gloss. $28 Retail.
I don’t know if I’ll use this as my lips are already pretty full.
2) Lava Gloss Eyeliner in Pitch Black. $16.50 Retail.
3) LashGASM Mascara. $21 Retail.
4) Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow in Frilly Lily. $18 Retail.
I like the packaging and it’s a color I can definitely use.
5) Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. $30 Retail.
I used to be a huge fan of bronzers but these days I’m using more blushes. Nonetheless I’m really excited for this product because it smells like chocolate!
The products are worth $113.50 so I’m very happy with this deal!
As with all Too Faced orders, you can get a sample. I received the mini Glamour Gloss in Flirt.